In 2015 we will be celebrating our 25 year anniversary. We would love as many people to join us so please do help us to spread the word to anyone you know who has had contact with Lighthouse Toddler Group over the last 25 years!
Saturday – Family Fun Day starting at 2.30pm:
– help design the new stain-glass window
– join in craft activities and games in the Hall
– a great chance to catch up with faces from the past
– face-painting, seed-planting, candy floss, and more…
– a Hog Roast will be served between 5-7pm
Sunday – Lighthouse Thanksgiving service at 10.30am
Lighthouse is for children under 5 years with their parents or carers at 10.30 on Thursday mornings. It’s a very informal mix of singing, making, playing and chat, based around a Bible theme.
A warm and friendly welcome to all is a Lighthouse priority, particularly newcomers, as well as friendship, fun and support for parents & carers. In friendship we hope to model and extend the love of Jesus to each other. We also have regular evening socials for Lighthouse ‘grown ups’ that usually involve Pizza and great DVD’s!
For more information, contact us here.