Sunday Services at 10:30am
All age morning worship each Sunday, with groups for children and young people on the second, third and fourth Sundays of each month. A creche room is available for parents with under 2’s
Life application bible based teaching.
Worship with live singers and musicians.
On second and fourth Sundays, our services include Holy Communion.
We hope to see you in person, but if it’s not right for you to attend at the moment, please join us on our YouTube Channel which continues to livestream Sunday Services.
Monthly Church Prayer Meeting
A regular monthly Church Prayer Meeting started in October 2022.
It is held on the first Thursday of every month between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm: the next meeting is on Thursday 1st December 2022.
All are welcome to join for the whole or just part of the hour, to pray together for concerns of all kinds.
We are particularly conscious at present of the need to seek God’s will regarding the appointment of our new Vicar.
While the number of church members who have caught Covid during the summer has been low, perhaps autumn is the time to be careful. At least 2 longstanding church members caught Covid in the week commencing Sunday 11 September. The delivery of boosters has started but many are waiting their turn for them. The number of cases in the community in this part of the country is low, but some are understandably anxious. We have reviewed our Covid guidance and with little change since July as follows.
- During Sunday Services we will have doors open through the foyer, and at the side of church, to increase ventilation. We will close the front doors occasionally to reduce road noise during quieter parts of the Service.
- We have recently replenished our supplies of masks and ask anyone who sits under the gallery to wear a mask and to be mindful of the place reservation cards used to allow space between people. And masks may be worn anywhere in church.
- We have recently replenished our supplies of hand sanitiser.
- If you want to take part in Services from a less busy part of the building, please do so. Either the foyer or upstairs is available.
- We value the worship and prayers of those who take part in our Services via YouTube. We have decided that livestreaming will continue for the foreseeable future. Livestreaming continued throughout the school summer holidays. We are very grateful to Chris Ion and the AV team for supporting this.
15 September 2022